background

Monday, February 22, 2010

What to do with myself?

Ohhhh my!!!
My two sweet little boys are in the bedroom with door shut because they want it shut playing together well probably demolishing the room, Neither one has a sticht of clothing on both just wearing their diapers, playing with cars and stuffed animals. Wow!!! I never thought that this moment would come so early. The joys and giggles coming over the monitor well and actually a sob or two from Isaac so maybe mommy is going to have to go rescue Snicklefritz sooner than later =-) It is very cute though two diapered little boys standing together playing with their cars conversing in their own made up language that works just for them. Usually if I am at the computer they are at the gate fussing and complaining and trying to come to mommy. Part of me wants to go join in with my little people to watch them giggle and play and another part of me is wondering what I can I get done while they are playing happily and then there is this part of me that is sitting here in great fear wondering what major mess I am going to come upon when I open the bedroom door. Because with James there will be one. This Mommy knows!!! So maybe I can squeeze in a quiet time, or work on some dishes or even sit here and play a game of Jungle Jewels but I know as soon as I start something the magic will end and they both will be standing at the door banging to be let out of the prision they locked themselves in. Now if I could only get the cat to leave me alone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment