background

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Up Mama UP!!!

I was cleaning house till late at night. I had just snuggled down for a long nap. I think I had been in bed a total of 5 min, and I do mean 5 min, at 130am when I heard over the monitor a sweet little voice Moma!.!.!.! MoMa!.!.!.! Up Mama UP!!! James very rarely wakes and calls out usually when he wakes up he is screaming but not this time. Screaming is eaiser to ignore than the sweet little voice calling for Mama. After calling for me a couple more times that sweet little voice started to cry a sad lonely cry and Mama had to come to the rescue. Being that he had fallen asleep in the car he was still fully dressed, So in the dark I changed him out of his clothes into his Jammies with a fresh diaper. We curled up in my rocking chair with his blankie and I sang, I hummed and sang some more and we rocked and hummed. James laid their quietly rolling this way and that trying to find a comfy situation and I continued to rock and sing. At one point I looked at him to see if he was asleep and he was looking at me so sweet and innocent I had to smile. James smiled the sweetest smile back. At about 3 I moved into his bedroom trying to lay him down but he quickly woke back up for 30 min I sat in the chair in his room watching him hoping he would go back to sleep only to see those little eyes opened wide. At 330 I left telling him I was going to the bathroom and I would be back, I took a shower well partly because I needed one and partly in hopes the water would lull him to sleep which it did until.......... I had snuggled myself down but this time I sent in the reinforcements =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment