background

Friday, September 3, 2010

I NEED CAKE!!!


MOMMY I NEED CAKE!!!! This is the statement being screamed at me as I am waking up this morning. Okay James I don't have any cake but we can discuss this in a little bit I respond hoping that the idea of cake will be forgotten!!! Unfortunatly the topic wasn't forgotten.....
"I NEED" is James new favorite phrase which makes his mommy laugh everytime she hears it and it usually comes out when we have already said no! Daddy I NEED more tea daddy ..... Mommy I NEED milk!!! usually it is forgotten after once or twice but not today and not with cake. I do not know what possesed him to want cake. We haven't seen any or watched any or for that matter had any recently but James needed it and it seems he needed it NOW!!!
Now there are really only two major issues with James wanting cake that is besides the fact that I have no car to go anywhere. 1) We don't have any cake (already made) and 2) my oven is not working as in it doesn't warm up at all. SO how am I suppose to provide for this NEED?!?!?! Well if I use the toaster oven that will solve for major issue number 2 and in the long run major issue number 1. Now to pick the cake mix and prepare the ingrediments. Now to aquire the side kick who NEEDS cake. James was thrilled beyond belief to help mommy make cupcakes. THe finished product was pretty good too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment